Translate

TRAVEL GOOD !!!!!!!

Booking.com

Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 8 giugno 2016

DAFT PUNK SIAM PEOPLE LUCKY // DAFT PUNK SIAM GENTE FORTUNATA

drinks and smokes like there was no tomorrow. Beak shoving abusive beer vendors, they are on their way. It is known almost by chance the unclean amounts of female beings in scantily clad. Mad. A third of the public is rather male and inert. As a note Alle, there is no real "type" Listener daft punk. They walk away quickly from friends, are an island with his paws. This should be a magical moment, but M is not there. I'm there, and when you open the black curtain there are also other, dressed as robots as ever, and there is the noise of satanic blender. Digital screams. real screams of annoying outwardly excited people. No one understands that this is the time of the ice, look at them buried, pharaohs in the middle of a sharp pyramid luminosa.Sento loneliness, isolation. And a cold determination and free of discomfort. When does the huge technologic words appear in bursts, black on a red background. with an addition that does not struggle to figure out ten FUCK, rhythmic that dominate the mass of flesh drowning me. M is not there, but if there was I would have already lost. I close my eyes to be alone with the robots. of human robots, they are uncertain. These people around disturbs me seriously, I'm afraid not enjoy as imagined. I may have visions, but they approach girls. I feel her tits against my back and butts on the flanks. one hugs me and hugs me for a few seconds. I look at her and smiles, perhaps brown. I am a black hole, not elsewhere ferirò staggers you. But back me morale. when discovery of my head is an atom bouncing uncontrollably, shoulders move on their own, and dissolve hands that slowly dancing. My lonely little miracle of electronic music and friends without a name. I do not know what else I heard. maybe half an hour the pace at the mercy of pleasant noise and enthralling. we all seem a big pot of meat and garbage, mixed with music, which makes waves, and waves. for so it is our Mass, we are very light, and unnecessary. but dance and I forget. When the music stops, one of them makes the horns and exits, followed dal'altro. it's just dark and silence. I walk away and go on the perimeter. there is more space and you can breathe. there is less physical contact and people are more sober. The robots are back with black suits from profiles to rosso.Urla neon. Noise heavenly. New waves push the chest and throat. Huge written Human, Human, Human, Human, Human ... I expect a deafening "Robot" ... but ... ... TOGHETER TOGHETER ... TOGHETER ... Human, Together, Human, Together, Human, Together ... No monument to solitude, nothing Antarctica. A big bright sun sets behind the pyramid, applause and silent smiles. I go to the meeting point, within seconds I see the warbler, Alle and Ste. We are many people now warm and quiet walking among the fresh trails of the park. Street vendors selling sandwiches and beer and coca cola. The ears do not whistle. it was not a concert indeed: but great pagan ritual and neutral, I feel less robotic and more human, and feel M burning and screaming in silence from the island. "

 beve e fuma come se non ci fosse domani. Becco gli spintoni dei venditori abusivi di birra, sono sulla loro rotta. Noto quasi per caso la quantità immonda di esseri femminili in vesti succinte. Scalmanate. Un terzo del pubblico è invece maschio e inerte. Come nota Alle, non c’è un vero “tipo” di ascoltatore dei daft punk. Mi allontano presto dagli amici, sono un’isola con le zampe. Questo dovrebbe essere un momento magico, ma M non c’è. Ci sono io, e quando si apre il sipario nero ci sono anche loro, in divisa da robot come sempre, e c’è il rumore di frullatore satanico. Urla digitali. Urla reali di gente fastidiosa esteriormente eccitata. Nessuno capisce che questo è il momento del ghiaccio, li guardo seppelliti, faraoni al centro della piramide luminosa.Sento nitida la solitudine, l’isolamento. E una determinazione fredda e priva di sconforto. Quando parte technologic le enormi parole compaiono a raffica, nere su sfondo rosso. con un’aggiunta che non fatico a capire, dieci FUCK, ritmati che troneggiano sulla massa di carne che mi affoga. M non c’è, ma se ci fosse l’avrei già perso. Chiudo gli occhi per stare solo con i robot. parte human robot, sono incerto. Questa gente attorno mi disturba seriamente, ho paura di non godere come immaginato. forse ho le visioni, ma si avvicinano ragazze. sento le tette contro la schiena e i sederi sui fianchi. una mi abbraccia e mi stringe per qualche secondo. la guardo e sorride, castana forse. sono un buco nero, barcolla altrove non ti ferirò. Però mi torna il morale. quando parte discovery la mia testa è un atomo che rimbalza incontrollato, le spalle si muovono da sole, e si sciolgono le mani che piano piano ballano. Il mio piccolo miracolo solitario di musica elettronica e amiche senza nome. Non so cos’altro ho sentito. forse una mezzora la passo in balia del frastuono piacevolissimo e trascinante. sembriamo tutti un grande pentolone di carne e immondizia, mescolato dalla musica, che fa onde, e onde. per tanta che sia la nostra massa, siamo leggerissimi, e inutili. ma ballo e mi dimentico. quando la musica si ferma, uno di loro fa le corna ed esce, seguito dal’altro. è solo buio e silenzio. Mi allontano e vado sul perimetro. c’è più spazio e si respira. c’è meno contatto fisico e la gente è più sobria. I robot tornano con tute nere dai profili al neon rosso.Urla. rumore paradisiaco. Nuove onde spingono il petto e la gola. Enorme scritta Human, Human, Human, Human, Human… mi aspetto un assordante “Robot”… e invece … TOGHETER… TOGHETER… TOGHETER… Human, Together, Human, Together, Human, Together… Nessun monumento alla solitudine, niente antartide. Un grande sole luminoso tramonta dietro la piramide, applausi e sorrisi silenziosi. Vado al punto di ritrovo, pochi secondi vedo la silvia, Alle e la Ste. Siamo tante persone ormai tiepide e tranquille che camminano tra i sentieri freschi del parco. Gli ambulanti vendono panini e birre e coca cole. Le orecchie non fischiano. non è stato un concerto in effetti: ma grande rito pagano e neutrale, mi sento meno robot e più human, e sento M che arde e urla in silenzio dall’isola.”

Translate

Cerca nel blog

Booking.com

Translate

Booking.com

Archivio blog

Booking.com

Post più popolari

Archivio blog