Translate

TRAVEL GOOD !!!!!!!

Booking.com

Cerca nel blog

giovedì 7 dicembre 2017

I bought it for myself but I will buy more for friends! It's a perfect gift! All fantastic, especially the eyeshadows//L'ho comprato per me ma ne comprerò di più per gli amici! È un regalo perfetto! Tutto fantastico, specialmente gli ombretti




Fantastic product, perfect for Christmas gifts.
A complete and practical box set, with included cosmetic bag to enclose all the trucci.
I advise!



721/5000
The packaging has a very special design, excellent as a Christmas present. The products are excellent, easy to take in your handbag for a last-minute touch up!

A PERFECT GIFT !!!
DaCAMILLA CLERICIil November 30th 2017
I am enthusiastic about this product, it is very large and the products inside it are excellent.
It's really a perfect gift for any woman!

to buy
DaMaria P. the 30 November 2017
excellent value for money .. the palette has fantastic colors plus very simple to blend.
the clutch bag is also very useful!

Perfect gift
From November 30th 2017
I bought it for myself but I will buy more for friends! It's a perfect gift! All fantastic, especially the eyeshadows

Translate

Cerca nel blog

Booking.com

Translate

Booking.com

Archivio blog

Booking.com

Post più popolari

Archivio blog