Translate

TRAVEL GOOD !!!!!!!

Booking.com

Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 11 gennaio 2017

FLOP PRODUCTS IN DECEMBER 2016: out- OWN!

ClioMakeUp-flop-mese-dicembre-2016-burrocacao-lip-bal-ombretto-liquido-maschera-mario-run-5lip balm of various kinds that do not moisturize and moisturizing correctors that actually dry out ... There's something for everyone! I also added an app I've been waiting for months ... and that turned out to be a great disappointment. I'm sure that among Christmas gifts and some toppati wrong purchase, you too have a few pebbles taken from it, compared to the last month of 2016!


So, to find out the flop of December, you have only to read the post!




EVE LOM WHITE Brightening MASKS (X8)


These cotton masks promise a powerful treatment to illuminate the face, adjust the skin tone even and stimulate cell renewal. I must say that in fact the serum inside I really like and I think that it is valid and effective. Among other things, such as quantity, Eve Lom has not spared. But then that makes us among the flop?


Well is cotton mask to be too thick to absorb the most of the serum, making it too dry to be able to deposit it on the face. In short, most of the active substance remains in the envelope and not on the mask !! What I do, then, is pulling out all helping serum with your fingers or a spatula and place it directly on the face.



Alternatively use the serum with one of those masks of light cotton that are bought dry, for example by Muji. In short, even if the formula is also great, we are given the very low price I do not expect even an application easy and effective! A serum so creamy and a little liquid, together with a thick cotton, non-absorbent, turned out to be not a perfect match, making the whole thing a bit 'bankruptcy!


for 8 Pictures Price: € 152.95ClioMakeUp-flop-mese-dicembre-2016-burrocacao-lip-bal-ombretto-liquido-maschera-mario-run-shaka


SHAKA ONE TOUCH EYESHADOW 05 TAN IN GOLD


We start from the color: it's not really "tan gold", but more a copper / metallic peach color. And, I must say, the color itself is beautiful. The problem? It's all in the folds and not hard at all: time two hours and the color is ruined and all concentrated in the folds. A real flop!




Price: about 3 €



SEPHORA OUTRAGEUS EYESHADOW in 03 Bodacious BROWN


 a brown eye shadow and from the package that looked very pretty: the color is a nice rich brown and the texture looked promising.




Well, too bad that it is actually too much fluid, and once you put it on the eye, the color is everywhere and it is difficult to blend - both with the fingers or with a brush. Result? A beautiful stain that after just goes all the folds. Superflop! Even girls of Team have tried it, giving him a bell ' "1" as the final vote in the review.


Price: 12,90 €


ESSENCE TREND EDITION X-MAS 2IN1 CORE CONCEALER


It is a concealer with a lighter heart and moisturizing stick to center and, for this, looks a bit 'to those of Dior ... but the similarity stops there! In fact, in fact, the yield and the product itself had nothing to do with the "cousin" more expensive despite the desire to make a moisturizing concealer is very dry and gives a bad effect on the face.




Price: 4,99 €


DIEGO DALLA PALMA ASTEXANTINA BUTTER LIP SMOOTHING REPAIR


It is not a 100% flop: a bit 'like the masks that I mentioned above there, the product has a good formula, but it is bad thought in its application. Being, in fact, a made butter jar format, is not the best to be carried around and used during the day, making it very unhygienic. It would seem, then, meant for home use, perhaps to be applied in the evening before sleeping, with the certainty of rispegliarsi with soft and moisturized lips.



I tried to replace it, then, to that Nuxe which usually their own use in this way, but the result is decidedly worse! In itself, I repeat, is not bad: the apricot scent is very pleasant, the finish on the lips is very nice and dissolve well in contact with the skin, but the "moisturizing power" is average, not high and not very ago on very dry lips like mine in this period.


In short, he had been in stick or with a packaging that would allow its use during the day, such as roll-on or an applicator, I would have found a good product, but given the jar, it is less effective than other products in the same format.


Price: € 16.50Risultati immagini per SEPHORA OUTRAGEOUS EYESHADOW n 03 BODACIOUS BROWNRisultati immagini per ESSENCE TREND EDITION X-MAS 2IN1 CORE CONCEALER

Translate

Cerca nel blog

Booking.com

Translate

Booking.com

Archivio blog

Booking.com

Post più popolari

Archivio blog